Questions to help clarify test status
Stealing from a post I did on SearchSoftwareQuality.com, here are some questions I use to clarify testing status when doing debriefs:
- What was your mission for this session?
- What did you test and what did you find?
- What did you not test (and why)?
- How does your testing affect the remaining testing for the project? Do we need to add new charters or re-prioritize the remaining work?
- Is there anything you could have had that would have made your testing go faster or might have made your job easier?
- How do you feel about your testing?